- Session Cookies: necessary for the proper functioning of the website
- Wordfence Cookies (security plugin that protects the web from hacking attempts)
What are Cookies and how do the CUSTOMER’s websites use them?
- Ensuring that web pages can function properly
- Store your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
- Know your browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as what pages you have viewed or how long you have been in our media.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer/device and do not provide references that allow personal data to be known. At any time you can access the configuration of your browser to modify and/or block the installation of cookies sent by the websites of the CUSTOMER, without preventing access to content. However, the quality of the Services performance may be affected.
Users who complete the registration process or have logged in with their access data may access personalized services and adapted to their preferences according to personal information provided at the time of registration and stored in the Cookie of his browser.
- The authentication cookies are by default temporary cookies (for sessions) not persistent, however, users can make it persistent by checking the box “Remember login” in the access control. For registered users.
- Session cookies, which are produced upon login, last 30 minutes from the last period of activity. For registered users.
- A cookie called “language” is created to store the language – in a monolingual installation this is simply the browser’s default language, but if the site is compatible with several languages, then it may be different depending on the selected language. For all types of users.
HOLDER NAME OF THE COOKIE FUNCTION
How can I configure my cookies?
In any case, we inform you that, since Cookies are not necessary for the use of our Web Site, you can block or disable them by activating the configuration of your browser, which allows you to reject the installation of all cookies or some of them.
Most browsers allow you to warn of the presence of Cookies or reject them automatically.
If you reject them, you will be able to continue using our Website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and therefore your experience on our Website may be less satisfactory.
The legal basis that legitimates the processing of information obtained through cookies is your consent, and the conservation period of this information will be 2 years.
We inform you that the data obtained through the cookies will be transferred to the Google Analytics analytical tool.
In compliance with the above, we inform you that the data obtained through the cookies may be stored on Google servers located in the USA.
Although this country does not guarantee an adequate level of data protection, Google is adhered to the Privacy Shield and is also authorized by the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) to transfer personal data to the United States.
PROPERTY & CONSULTING OFFICE does not use spamming techniques and will only process the data that the user transmits by means of the electronic forms provided on this website or e-mails.
How can I block or allow cookies?
The user may at any time choose which cookies he wants working on this website through:
- the browser settings, for example:
- There are third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation.